I admit, sometimes i ask for too much, i ask for the unexpected, i ask for perfection, fairy tales and lust. Is it greed that's leading me to these actions? Maybe. It's different.. Have we lost the spark? It is still lit? Will we get through this? It's hard when you don't have the courage to talk. I ask more than i should. You ask why? Because I'm triggered by my gut to analysis your answers. But it's quite difficult when the answers aren't only blank, but plain, boring, one worded. It doesn't give me the opportunity to reflect upon it, to respond.
Wondering, it is me that's causing all these issues? I'd hate for it to be only me to blame. I'm sure I'm not the only one encouraging this act. There is always something that will force me to act the way i do.
I'm not sorry.
Wondering, it is me that's causing all these issues? I'd hate for it to be only me to blame. I'm sure I'm not the only one encouraging this act. There is always something that will force me to act the way i do.
I'm not sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment